NuFACT 2021 is the twentysecond in the series of yearly international workshops which started in 1999 and which had previously been called the International Workshop on Neutrino Factories. The change of name to International Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators is related to the fact that the workshop program has, over the years, come to include all current and future accelerator and also reactor based neutrino projects, including also muon projects, not only the Neutrino Factory project.
The main goal of the workshop is to review the progress of current and future facilities able to improve on measurements of the properties of neutral and charged lepton flavor violation, as well as searches for new phenomena beyond the capabilities of presently planned experiments. The workshop is both interdisciplinary and inter-regional in that experimenters, theorists and accelerator physicists from Asia, the Americas and Europe share expertise with the common goal of reviewing the results of currently operating experiments and designing the next generation of experiments.
The NuFACT 2021 workshop is divided into six Working Groups covering the following topics:
- Neutrino Oscillation Physics (Working Group 1),
- Neutrino Scattering Physics (Working Group 2),
- Accelerator Physics (Working Group 3),
- Muon Physics (Working Group 4), and
- Neutrinos Beyond PMNS (Working Group 5)
- Detectors (Working Group 6)
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30/04/2021
- Early registration: stay tuned
- Regular registration: stay tuned